- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Monthlies collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Delivery address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Monthlies with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Monthlies may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Monthlies collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manager your account.
- Email you with email offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Monthlies will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Monthlies processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How so we store your data?
Monthlies securely stories your data in Ireland on secure systems.
Monthlies will keep your data for the duration of your subscription. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Monthlies will like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Monthlies from contacting your for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Monthlies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Monthlies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to rewets Monthlies for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Monthlies correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Monthlies to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - you have the right to request that Monthlies erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Monthlies restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right object to processing - You have the right to object to Monthlies processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Monthlies transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would to exercise ay of these rights, please contact us our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files places one your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Monthlies uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Monthlies uses these cookies to collect information about your browser, device, and IP address. Monthlies sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through coolies with our advertising partner. This means that when you visit another website, you may shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our websites features may not as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to connect authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Monthlies has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773